Sacred Heart College, Lucena City
College Admission Requirements
- Applicants may be admitted on the basis of the following:
- 1. FOR FRESHMEN
- Performance in the entrance examination administered by the HED Guidance Office Staff
- Satisfactory performance in senior high school for some quota courses
- 2. FOR TRANSFEREES
- Satisfactory evaluation of credentials by the Registrar and College Deans
- Performance in the entrance examination administered by the HED Guidance Office
- Quotas and other requisites as required by the specific course set by the different Deans
- Must not have more than three (3) failing grades from their previous school
- Present the requirements for application at the Registrar’s Office and get an application form to be submitted to the Guidance Office for initial screening and interview.
- Secure the Entrance Test Permit from the Guidance Office to be presented to the Finance Office for payment.
- Present the receipt to the Guidance Office for testing. Applicant should be at the testing area 30 minutes before the test.
- Secure the admission test result from the Guidance Office 30 minutes after taking the test.
- Return for the final interview as scheduled.